4.21.2009

Announcements

As I've mentioned earlier, Beth's art show is coming up next Monday and I suggest you invite your friends, family, and pets along with you to partake in this artistic bonanza of creativity.

Surrounded



Where: Biola Art Gallery
Opening Reception: Monday April 27th
Food that will be there: Chocolate Covered Gummy Bears etc.
Show Dates: Monday April 27th - Friday May 1st
Gallery Hours: 9am - 10pm



I also managed to finish the first draft of my screenplay, the one featuring lots of zombies. It's taken me a while, but it's done.
Yesterday I felt very accomplished as I posted it to the online forum for my screenwriting class. And now thanks to the "history" option the Biola e-mail system provides me with, I'm able to see that no one has actually read it.
In good time my friends. In good time...

In other news, I should also announce that I'm back in the 2009 Biola Film Festival and am officially nominated for Best Documentary for my film Shooting Blind. Yay! It looks like I'm up against a film about a group of struggling orphans in Uganda though, so the odds might be against me. What can I say? Sex sells. Meanwhile, my film was shot during my cross-country trip last summer from DC to where I am right now. But you probably shouldn't ask me for a copy of it for a little while, at least until I've grown more confident with watching it in the presence of others. Maybe in the meantime I'll cut you a trailer or something. Maybe. At least you're coming to the show though, right?

1 comment:

Peter said...

Can I read your screenplay?