5.06.2009

Feel The Reaper

Although you can't quite see my film fest entry online yet, I can however offer you this equally enticing video treat Beth and I put together last night. We were asked by her roommate Kathy to make a short clip for a presentation she was doing on grief for one of her classes, the result is a masterpiece of epic proportions.

Fear the Reaper from zachary newcott on Vimeo.



The devious looking cat at the end leaves things open for a sequel.
Don't act like you're not impressed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, bravo. Thanks to your clip I believe I have finally experienced true grief. To think, she was their only daughter. In a way she is everyone's "Only Daughter". Really makes you think....

When is your version of Jurassic Park 2 coming out?

Zack Newcott said...

JP2's been trapped in post-production for a while, but I have the feeling it'll find a release in 2010 if we manage to get the opening shot finalized. I'm feeling very positive about it.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how much more Dino-damage John can take.