11.02.2010

How We Do Halloween

After purchasing a large quantity of womens clothing from Salvation Army, my Willy Wonka costume was complete.
Beth meanwhile struck Halloween gold with her costume as the chocolate river.

Together, I think it was magic.



Luckily, the jacket hid the shoulder pads.



If anyone wants to join us, we also managed to gather together an entire Oompa Loompa costume that has yet to be used.


As for our pumpkins, this year we celebrated the two most important things in our life: our cat Georgie Fruit and the 1982 feature film E.T. The Extraterrestrial.

The Georgie Fruit pumpkin I designed turned out to be a little "too hot for TV," so we kept it inside. But I must say I'm very pleased with the results:



The inspiration:



Meanwhile, the E.T. that Beth carved pretty much blew my mind:



Now on to the next hoiday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is ET flipping me the bird?

Zack Newcott said...

"Phone THIS home!"