12.11.2007

The Next Big Thing

So my brother Nick, his wife Susan, along with myself all went to get lunch today. Shortly after the meal, Nick and I being the finest of patrons, refilled our water cups with coke and began to leave. However, we faced the same difficulty. Us, being the strong and burly men we are, were also very lazy. VERY, lazy. So lazy in fact, that neither one of us wanted to carry our drinks while we actually drank them.
As you can tell, we were at an impass.
I, being strong, burly, and single, had to brave my laziness and actually hold my drink. Nick, who was far more fortunate in having a wife, however, was also unfortunate to have a wife who refused to carry a drink for his lazy ass.
Now let me interject here with an immensely valuable piece of information. Nick's wife is also pregnant. With that in mind, it didn't take long for Nick to see the valuable real estate (Nick is also a realtor) that was going to waste here. After all, how hard could it be to balance a drink on a stomach? I mean, some do it all the time.
With that, I present to you gentlemen an invention that will revolutionize the world as we know it!
Behold!



The Maternity Cup Holder Attachment! (patent pending)
Finally you don't have to be burdened by the cold hefty drinks which have tormented your hands!
What's that? You don't drink anything cold? Well for those early mornings you can pick up one of these!



The Coffee Maternity Cup Holder! (patent pending)
Just because SHE can't drink it doesn't mean YOU can't! Enjoy a piping hot beverage whenever she's around!

I know what you're going to say to me.
"How can this get any better?"
I'll tell you how.



TWINS!

So remember, that child isn't the only thing she could be carrying! Buy one today!

No comments: