10.27.2008

Mashed

If you know me, then you know that I love a good mash-up. The problem with this is that there are so many, so very very many, mash-ups ranging from "decent" to "do not want."
So today I'm going to post three tracks of Bastard Pop I definitely approve of.

Fissunix - Pure Rock You
(via Fissunix)

Yes, Queen has been subject to more than enough mash-ups and baseball games, but listening to this mix between "Rock You" and Placebo made it a whole new experience for me.

Lenlow - Mushaboom (via music remixed)

Feist and Rare Earth don't sound like they should be successful together, but they are. They really are.

Norwegian Recycling - No Taylor No Scar (via Mashup Town)

Finally, we get to Jack Johnson mixed with Bob Marley. For some reason I haven't come across a good mix featuring either of these two. Luckily, this one breaks the mold.

No comments: