10.14.2008

Political Minds

Hooray for new Chimes articles! Specifically ones written by me!
My latest has just been posted (if ya wanna check it out). I know you do. Here.
Here, take the link.
Here. Just take it. I know you want to. Come on. Do it. What are you waiting for? It's right here. Go. Come on.

http://chimes.biola.edu/opinion/2008/oct/14/supporting-russell-crowe-president/

This week it was requested that I become political minded and write something having to do with some kind of "election" people are talking about.

Instead I decided to write about the Predator beast from the 1987 classic "Predator."

Baby, you got a stew goin!

Notice my subtle correlations between Carl Weathers and Barack Obama... Actually, maybe you shouldn't.

If you want to hear from someone actually political minded you might be in the wrong place.

This is the right place:

http://www.politikiller.com/


I'm not going to lie to you. I don't understand most of what's on that site, but that only means it's intelligent enough for me to agree completely with everything he says.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zack Newcott is a true American genius.