12.02.2008

Chainsaw Gun

Hey, remember a few weeks ago when I mentioned the charm, wonder, and thoroughly unnecessary concept of a gun with a friggin chainsaw attached to it?
Good news. Some guy in the southern backwoods has turned it into a reality.



God bless America.

There are a number of wonderful things to notice in this video.
Primarily the fact that this man is clearly videotaping himself, alone, probably in his backyard, shooting and viciously chopping pumpkins, halloween jack-o-lanterns, with his makeshift "chainsaw bayonette."

Sir, you can't see me now, but I'm sitting in front of my monitor giving you a slow clap of approval.

I can't wait for that moment within the next ten years when we eventually get to have robot soldiers armed with these chainsaw-guns and realize it was a horrible, horrible mistake.

"I can see about ten spots on here that don't have chainsaw guns mounted to it."

It's going to happen. Oh yes. It's going to happen.

No comments: