8.07.2008

I Post On My Blog Fairly Frequently

I'm not going to lie to you.

I have no idea what to post today.

I've spent that past two days mostly running errands I have put off for a month, such as getting the Honda checked out. Apparently there was some kind of recall for the brakes, along with something along the lines of the wheels possibly coming off during traffic. So I guess it was a good idea to get it looked over.

Me driving a Honda

Today it'll be runs to the Post office, and maybe dropping off job applications.
Luckily, I'm now basically fully registered for going back to Biola University this Fall. Except for the last step which involves actually paying the money to go there. So hopefully I can figure that out.
When I say hopefully, I mean, I'm going to need to rob a bank.
So if you have any advice, or a gun and an inconspicuous hide-out, please let me know.

In other news, I foud out yesterday that my house-mates had never seen the video of the Lyre Bird.
Have you?



Ah, David Attenborough, we spare no expense.

This mash-up of it is charming too.



To complete this entirely unneccessary post, I will include a photo of my niece amber.

mAwwwwww

Okay, one more.

CUTE.

Alright, I'm done.

No comments: