8.13.2008

New Song Day - You, Me, and the LHC

This is the Large Hydron Collider.



Actually, that's just a very small part of it.

The whole thing is here:



For those that don't know, once it get's activated it'll do one of two things, provide us with priceless scientific information, or create a black hole and kill us all.

Since that last option sounds more interesting, I decided to make a little ditty about it.
This one is a song about a janitor who get's sucked into the Large Hydron Collider's vortex.

You, Me, and the LHC - Zack Newcott and the Chemical Cow

You, Me, and the LHC

We did our best, did nothing wrong, I cleaned the floors, beneath the Large Hydron, but then they hit the switch, and their mouths opened wide, then in a flash of black, our particles collide, why didn't someone mention to me, how painful a black hole can be? But things for me could be worse, I could be alone in this imploded universe. She did her job, did the math just right, she held my hand, and held it tight, but then they hit the switch, and our mouths opened wide, then in a single kiss, our particles collide, now we are together, in a cloud of dust, swirling in me, and swirling in both of us, but things for me could be worse, I could be alone in this imploded universe.

No comments: