2.10.2009

It has come to my attention...

Amazon is now taking pre-orders for "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies."



It's a real shame considering that all the work I've been putting into "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, but Also Robots Traveling Through Time" will have to be scrapped for the sake of originality. I suppose I'll just have to shove that 1,000 plus page novel off of my desk and into the waste basket. *Sigh*

I must say, it's a bit disturbing how close this book comes to encapsulating everything on this blog, perhaps even more disturbing than the author's previous undertakings. Frankly, I don't have much hope for it. The illustrations look promising, but I can't help but feel that it's just cashing in on the whole "Zombies are awesome" and "Suck it Mr. Darcy" enterprises I have spent so long nurturing.

Therefore, I deem this: Not Awesome.

Angry Japanese Sea Otter's with Valentine's, however: Most Definitely Awesome

No comments: