2.25.2008

You're All Mime

Oh, great. Just great. I learned this weekend that apparently if anyone plays the guitar while talking they're automatically ripping off Flight Of the Conchords. I don't know how they managed to claim that one for their own, but they did, just like anyone who stands up while telling jokes is copying Demetri Martin.
So I'm sorry guys. Apparently I just can't be creative anymore. So I've decided to revamp the blog and just do what everyone else on the internet is doing. Adding captions to pictures found off flickr.
Congratulations everyone. From now on The Awkward Unicorn will be the official birthplace of LOL Mimes, or what I like to call Mime Memes!



With your help the Mime Memes can be as prolific as the I Can Haz Cheezeburger Cat, or the Walrus Bukkit!





One thing I have learned through all this is that I actually really like mimes. These videos are some of the most awesome I've ever seen:







Will I ever become a Mime? Only time can tell. Until then, I definitely would like to meet one.

No comments: