1.31.2008

Good News Everyone!



I have good news for everyone so tired of typing that ridiculously long web address http://www.theawkardunicorn.blogspot.com every couple minutes (because I know you check back every couple minutes). I officially own the domain of http://www.theawkwardunicorn.com now! ISN'T THAT AMAZING! You don't have to type ".blogspot" anymore! just theawkwardunicorn! AMAZING I TELL YOU!

So there.

If you've been confused why the postings have been a bit all over the place lately, it's because classes just started up again and I've been going crazy-go-nuts trying to keep up with everything. Hopefully once I get into the groove of things posting will be a bit less sporadic. On that note, I'm going to California tomorrow, so don't be surprised if postings are a bit light on Friday and Monday. And by light I mean not there. Maybe. I don't know.

If you're wondering what classes I'm taking, one of them is definitely a life drawing course, which, as I unexpectedly discovered last night, does have nude models. So that's something. Here's how I reacted/plan to react:

1. Give a high pitch squeal.

2. Giggle like a school girl.

3. Yell "Say WHAAAAA?!" In a high pitched voice.

4. "Mamma Mia!"

5. Look side to side, cough, and mumble "awkward!" Also in a high pitched voice.

Further suggestions are appreciated.

No comments: