4.03.2008

What I've been listening to lately


I've been listening a lot lately, just not in classes, church, or at home.
This is what it's been to.
Most of it is live versions of Clem Snide.

Like this beautiful one called Joan Jett of Arc.

Joan Jett of Arc - Eef Barzelay (live 1)

Ooh! Here's another version of that one with a little bit of drums hanging out in the back.

Joan Jett of Arc - Clem Snide (live 2)

And I have to admit, though I didn't quite love Across the Universe, the soundtrack is pretty awesome. Or at least this track is.

Happiness is a Warm Gun - Across the Universe

One album I've been listening non-stop to is The Historical Conquests of Josh Ritter. Seriously, it's a great album.
Here's a live performance version of his song Temptation of Adam, unfortunately a tad low quality.

The Temptation of Adam - Josh Ritter

Other than that there's been a good amount of Neutral Milk Hotel goings on.

Holland 1945 - Neutral Milk Hotel

In An Airplane Over the Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel

And this last one is my favorite. I've been listening to it a lot. Another one from Eef Barzelay:

Weird - Eef Barzelay

No comments: