7.26.2008

LOST!

I lost my glasses somewhere in my apartment. Or the pool outside of my apartment. Wherever they are, I haven't checked there yet.

So now I discovered I'm a really friendly person. I'll wave to people I don't even know and say "Hey! It's been a while!" and then realize I have no idea who they are and run away in fear.

The only real problem I've run into is that when I actually befriend people who like meeting a confused person, I can expect never to recognize them ever again. So if you're a friendly, blurry, blob, thanks for the good times.

Whatever the case, I'm going to take the liberty to assume that you're incredibly attractive with 20/20 vision.

Hopefully the glasses will turn up soon, but unfortunately the last time I saw them they were being worn by this guy:



Dang you Harry Potter!

No comments: