6.03.2008

Insane Head of Mine



I had a crazy dream last night that I was being interviewed by a girl's father. He was really eccentric and had a living room filled with his crazy inventions. To evaluate whether or not I was worthy enough to date his daughter, he had me sit across from him at a table filled with broken sowing machines and have me undergo a test.
I can't remember exactly what the test entailed, but I do remember at the end he presented me with a small wicker box. Inside, the box had a dirty empty glass and a glass salt shaker. I picked up the salt shaker and he said that the salt shaker was actually me. Almost immediately the salt shaker became too heavy for me to hold and I had to set it on the ground.
For some reason the man seemed impressed.

No. I don't get it either, but I'm sure it means something.

No comments: